Patients are to be given unprecedented powers to lodge complaints against dodgy doctors and NHS chiefs. Sources say top Tories plan to launch a people’s ombudsman after a spate of health scandals. It comes days...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Disability Sports Coach’s Virtual Summer Festival is a fun, interactive event for all disabled people, taking place online.
- An Insulation Guide for the Elderly
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020