Hundreds of disabled tourists have spoken out after having trips to British tourist spots ruined by a ‘disgusting’ and ‘degrading’ lack of usable toilets. “It leaves you feeling like they don’t want me there, and it makes...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020
- Gloucestershire charity becomes PPE lifeline for families with seriously ill children across the UK
- Tips for Fall Prevention in the Elderly