On July 12th 2015, New York held its first Disability Pride Parade, with a variety of events to bring together people with disabilities and their families and friends. The event was an opportunity to share...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Disability Sports Coach’s Virtual Summer Festival is a fun, interactive event for all disabled people, taking place online.
- An Insulation Guide for the Elderly
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020