Having an ambivalence to the honours list it’s pleasant to note some deserved awards in the health, disability and charity realm. A total of 1,163 people are honoured in the list, with women slightly outnumbering...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020
- Gloucestershire charity becomes PPE lifeline for families with seriously ill children across the UK
- Tips for Fall Prevention in the Elderly