Healthwatch Lancashire has launched a project to hear the views of those who consider themselves to have a learning disability or autism, their families, carers and those who know them well, to find out what’s important...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Disability Sports Coach’s Virtual Summer Festival is a fun, interactive event for all disabled people, taking place online.
- An Insulation Guide for the Elderly
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020