Mobility scooters are often the only thing standing between disabled people and social isolation, as they allow those with mobility problems to maintain their ties with the outside world, while maintaining their independence. Unfortunately, one...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020
- Gloucestershire charity becomes PPE lifeline for families with seriously ill children across the UK
- Tips for Fall Prevention in the Elderly