A charity has called for top-up fees to be ‘optional, affordable and transparent’, after finding many families are subsidising the cost of their relative’s care home when it should be free. Families can choose to...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Disability Sports Coach’s Virtual Summer Festival is a fun, interactive event for all disabled people, taking place online.
- An Insulation Guide for the Elderly
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020