Disabled people are facing punitive sanctions and perverse incentives when trying to claim allowances which are damaging their health and placing barriers in the way of their efforts to seek work. Researchers at the University...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Disability Sports Coach’s Virtual Summer Festival is a fun, interactive event for all disabled people, taking place online.
- An Insulation Guide for the Elderly
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020