Charlie Cooper for The Independent 11/09/2015) – As final details are ironed out in a deal between health authorities in Kent and France, not everyone is impressed The English have a long-running love affair with...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020
- Gloucestershire charity becomes PPE lifeline for families with seriously ill children across the UK
- Tips for Fall Prevention in the Elderly