Research shows that while scratching provides temporary relief, it triggers the production of a brain chemical called Serotonin which intensifies the itch sensation and makes the itch even more maddening. That’s why the more you...
Search this site…
Latest Blog Posts
- Loose Women’s Kaye Adams launches Stroke Association’s new ‘Here for You’ telephone service
- Preventing trips, slips and falls at home and the workplace: design and layout considerations
- Travelling with a Carer in 2020
- Gloucestershire charity becomes PPE lifeline for families with seriously ill children across the UK
- Tips for Fall Prevention in the Elderly