Get fresh ideas and expert advice at Care Roadshows
The Care Roadshows team are gearing up for the show’s return to the valleys in October, when Care Roadshow Cardiff will make its return to Cardiff City Stadium. Attracting care home professionals from across Wales and the South West, the event will provide the opportunity to source new products and services, attend CPD seminars and workshops from industry leaders, and network with peers from the care community.
Opening on Tuesday 23rd October, Care Roadshow Cardiff, sponsored by Quality Compliance Systems, will give residential and home care professionals the chance to benefit from one-to-one advice sessions and hear from leading associations such as Care Inspectorate Wales and Care Forum Wales, who will discuss the current challenges facing care providers and how best to address them.
Alongside free CPD seminars running throughout the day, visitors will also be able to discover new ideas from interactive workshops hosted by care business experts, Oomph! Wellness, who will run two engaging sessions to get involved in – providing great tips for driving social interaction and mental stimulation, and exploring ways to incorporate meaningful exercise and physical activities into your setting.
The wide range of exhibitors at the event will showcase everything from catering and cleaning equipment, pharmacy services, and care management systems to staff training programmes and the latest innovations in care technology. Companies confirmed to exhibit include Boots Care Services, apetito, Beaucare Medical, Social Care Wales and many more.
Improve the lives of the people in your care and get inspired on 23rdOctober – save the date in your calendar today!
The final stop of the year for Care Roadshows in 2018 will be at Epsom Downs Racecourse in London on 13th November. To get free tickets for the London event, click here.
- Join hundreds of like-minded individuals working in the care industry who are dedicated to keeping up to date with industry trends and sourcing innovative ideas for their care settings.
- Attend educational seminars to credit your CPD
- Meet the experts to have your questions answered
- Receive fantastic onsite offers and discounts
- Experience expert-led informative hands-on workshops
- Network with peers and industry players
- Pick up hundreds of new product ideas and services
- And most of all, enjoy a great day out with your colleagues
Industry leading exhibitors | Expert run seminars | Free to attend