Channel 4 are looking for 12 amazing people to work with them on their 2016/17 apprenticeship programme.
You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications to join us, you just need to love TV and be passionate about starting a career in your chosen department.
Opportunities are available in:
• Continuity – The people who announce what shows are up next live on air
• Production Finance – The people who set and manage the budgets for our shows
• Press and Publicity – The people who promote our shows and our brand through the press
• Digital Sales – The people who sell our online advertising space to brands
• Corporate Relations – The people who manage our relationship with the government and other stakeholders
• Commissioning – The people who decide what shows go on our Channels
• Advertising Research – The people who provide research and data to our sales team to evidence that we know our audiences and how brands can reach them
• Agency Sales in Manchester – The people who manage our relationships with advertising agencies based outside of London
• 4Creative – The people who make the ads for our upcoming programmes and high profile marketing campaigns
• Information Systems – The people who make sure the technology systems work across the business
• Nations and Regions in Glasgow – The people who support production companies outside of London to make our programmes
2016 is the Year of Disability at Channel 4 and this year we particularly welcome applications from disabled people for our . To be eligible for this scheme you must be over 18.
Accessibility Information – 4Talent
At Channel 4, we believe that everyone should have the same chances to get ahead in the media industry. Currently there are not enough people with disabilities working in front of the camera, behind the camera and within broadcasters like Channel 4.
In 2016, it is 4 Talent’s mission to change this, because bringing different life experiences, ideas and viewpoints together is part of our remit as a broadcaster and central to Channel 4’s ethos.
We want to make the process of applying for one of our opportunities right for you as an individual. If you would like to apply for an opportunity at 4 Talent and we can do anything to make that process simpler for you, please email us 4Talent@channel4.co.uk or call Gaby Power on 0207 3068195.
7th July Applications open
28th August Applications close
19th – 30th September Assessment days at Channel 4
17th October Start working at Channel 4